Friday, September 18, 2020

OKGuy Removed from "Unplugged Shop"

 Just a note to let you know the Unplugged Shop administer has removed my blog from their site because of a complaint about political content. This was not unexpected because the snowflakes can't face the truth.

It has been a pretty good run with Unplugged Shop, I've made some good friends and enjoyed the back and forth but all things have a life span. My blog will continue because as I have posted it is my journal and is more about my life vs. only woodworking and it will continue being my journal. I hope folks will still stop by, I know I will continue to follow my friends.

See you guys on down the road,

ken 

10 comments:

  1. I think you are worth the trouble of having another bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ralph,

    Thanks, that brings a smile and joy to my heart.

    ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I just follow the RSS feed directly anyway :)
    Google reader might be dead but TinyRSS still works...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark,

      Thanks, hope it isn't too much trouble.

      ken

      Delete
    2. None really, I follow all the sites I follow that way. Few hundred now; couldn't do it without RSS, it lets me categorise stuff, only see what's new when it's new, and catch the bits I'm interested in out of the stream.

      Delete
  4. Really?? Sheesh, I'll stick my neck out and still read you my friend :-)

    Bob, still shaking his head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob,

      I've expected this to happen from the get go, just surprised it took so long. Of course it could be lack of readership that let me get away with the occasional political post. Whatever, that is the RWNJ approach to life, suppress anything you do not like.

      ken

      Delete
  5. Steve D7:02 PM

    I’m an Ok guy. I’m a political junky,

    That has been the first line of your intro since I've been reading this. Did someone finally notice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve,

      Yeah, it is funny but then you can't expect the knuckle dragging readers to comprehend. I guess I should be happy someone of that cohort did read and comprehend the post, take progress where you find it :-).

      ken

      Delete
  6. No worry I will still follow your posts!

    ReplyDelete