Sunday, May 11, 2014

Lunch

MsOK left Friday to spend three weeks visiting her folks in Scotland. I and the critters are on our own. It's tough, I'm not sure how we will survive with out supervision. The first night Sweet Maggie Dog must have felt I was lonely in the big bed all by myself, when I awoke I had Brown Sugar sleeping next to me.

Yesterday I had to spend the whole day in the shop finishing up projects with out interruptions.....how cruel is that. Today I haven't made it to the shop yet, I've been geeking and Sam the Wonder Dog and I went to the wood store for coffee this morning. I stopped on the way back home to pick up a couple of things for lunch and had to fix it myself. Oh the pain. Photo to follow.

Truth is the critters and I miss the old broad but every once in a while it's nice to just be with the critters and my shop.

Lunch before:



Lunch after:


  

No comments:

Post a Comment