Thursday, March 24, 2016

Tail Board...It's Better to Be Lucky

I didn't plan, just grabbed a dimension out of my ass...."that looks about right". Turns out "that looks about right" just fits in the Moxon and because of the the size of the panel it will be easier to saw the tails and pins in the Moxon. Cut to the chase Bubba.....The boards just fit, a silly mm more and they would not fit. I expect if that silly mm had been there I would be figuring out the best way to get rid of it on all four panels instead of photographing the panels in the vise.


No sawing for a few days. The monkey suit goes on after I finish morning coffee and it's off to sit in a dark box for four hours. After finishing the dark box sitting I'm driving to Fort Davis, Texas for the weekend with the whole crew, MsBubba, Sam the Wonder Dog, Sweet Maggie Dog, and the 5th wheel in tow.

See you guys on down the road,

ken
  

2 comments:

  1. You should take the Moxon, the panels, a saw and a few chisels with you. You could clamp it to a picnic table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should take the Moxon, the panels, a saw and a few chisels with you. You could clamp it to a picnic table. :)

    ReplyDelete