Sunday, August 08, 2021

Photobucket

 Several years ago Photobucket changed their terms of service and slapped a "Photobucket" logo across the stored photos unless you paid a fee to download your photos. I figured my stored photos were lost as I refused to pay the fee. I don't know what changed but recently Photobucket is allowing the photos to be downloaded without the logo.

I've downloaded many of the stored photos. It is still a slight problem because of the extension, Gimp does not recognize the file as a photo but at least I can view the photo and even publish them. Over the next few days I will post some of the recovered photos.

Maggie in Rocky Point, Mexico asking for anybody to play her game:

Another of Mags and the Ugly Dude:


One more motorcycle photo, the bridge over the Salt River:

   

ken


2 comments:

  1. Oh oh, Maggie should wear her helmet :)

    Lionel, head down in tight corners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lionel,

      LOL, AZ is a no helmet state :-).

      ken

      Delete