I've finished with the machine work. All the parts are trued and dimensioned. The slab and legs are glued up. The rest is hand work. Sixteen mortices to chop and sixteen tenons to cut, sixtyfour draw bore holes to drill and then put it all together like a puzzle. I did a quick back of the envelope calculation and I expect the finished bench to be just under 500 lbs.
I've also finished up the hard part, marking the location of the mortices. No matter how many times I do it, it still gives me the willies. Not much worse than chopping a mortice in the wrong spot, makes for a hard recovery.
BTW, I don't know about you but if I squint I can almost see a finished bench :-).