Friday, September 27, 2019

Alright Guy

The title of this sucky blog came from a Gary Allen song from many years ago. I changed it from "Alright Guy" to "I'm a OK Guy" but bottom line that's where the title comes from. What made me think about it was on the way home Pandora played it. First time I had heard the song in years. BTW, nice memories.

Anyway here is a link, if interested: Alright Guy

My BeachCrafted vise screw and crisscross were waiting at the door when I made it home from work. Good timing as I have the weekend off.

ken


2 comments:

  1. Never heard of him, but then again, not much of a Country guy. Im a city boy :-)
    Did listen, thanks for the tune.

    Bob, the old Beatles and Genesis fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob,

    Blogger ate my first reply. Of course it was the wittiest thing anyone has written in the history of western lit. Damn I hate it when that happen and always to my best stuff.

    There are some great singer/songwriters out there and with Pandora you can find a good number of them. Of course some of my favorite are dead like Guy Clark and Townes Van Zandt but the new folks working what is called Texas/Red Dirt are making some great music. If you have any interest visit Pandora and select "Red Dirt" Radio or "Turnpike Troubadours" Radio, It's not your daddy's country.

    ken

    ReplyDelete