Sunday, June 24, 2018

Changing Table Glue Up

MsBubba saved my bacon today. Two hands are seldom enough for a complex glue up even when using a long open time liquid hide glue. She stepped up to the plate and made difficult easy.

Then afterwards shot a few photos. Gotta love that woman.


Cleaning up glue:


One more:


Out of the clamps tomorrow for MsBubba to do her magic with Milk Paint. 

I may start the drawer this evening after it cools off....If I don't have too much Whisky and fun chasing MsBubba around the pool this afternoon.

ken 
 

6 comments:

  1. Don't drink and run or is it don't run with scissors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ralph,

    At my age running is a joke, it is more like a slow shamble. The good news MsBubba is slower than I am....Or at least she lets me think that is the case.

    ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, run Forest run :-)
    Bob, laughing, trying to drink his coffee...not easy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob,

    Both the running and chasing MsBubba are pretty sad, the memory is there but body isn't :-).

    Whatever it is still fun.

    I finished up the changing table base after work today (damn it is hot in the shop). Now it is in MsBubba's hands. I thought I had some Cherry for the top but no joy. It is either use some Sapele or a trip to the wood store.

    ken

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for sapele.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andy,

    It may be Sapele, My goal for awhile has been to use up the wood pile and get to a buy as needed state. I'm getting close.

    ken

    ReplyDelete